Powder Transfer Magnet
USDA DAIRY ACCEPTED MAGNET FOR SENSITIVE POWDER APPLICATIONS
The Magnattack® Powder Transfer Magnet is a highly sanitary USDA Dairy Accepted magnetic separator engineered specifically for sensitive powder transfer lines such as in dairy and pharmaceutical plants.
The Powder Transfer Magnet incorporates key design features of the Spherical Pneumatic Transfer Magnet, providing highly efficient separation of metal fragment contamination without experiencing bulk density or blockage problems.
The magnetic separator features high-intensity RE80® +11,000 gauss Acutex® Probe Magnets configured to remove weakly magnetic contamination and work-hardened stainless-steel fragments and stone, thus greatly increasing food safety control and product purity.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Powder Transfer Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased food safety and product purity
- Reduced risk of consumer complaints, product recall, and damage to brand reputation
- Effective fragment control in high-velocity transfer lines
- Aerodynamically designed to minimize bulk density breakdown and blockage. This also ensures no ponding on product or CIP fluid
- Sanitary SS Food Grade >RA-1 product surface finish to USDA specifications
- High strength RE80®️ Acutex® Probe Magnets (patents and patents pending) offer improved separation efficiency, aerodynamics, and optimum extraction of foreign metal contamination
- Designed for CIP cleaning
- USDA dairy accepted and certified
- RE80® Magnet Technology
- Designed for sensitive dairy and powder applications such as pharmaceutical powders and infant formulas, but also successful in highly abrasive applications such as sugar
- Similar designs available for liquid and emulsion applications
- Powders of up to 0.6" (16 mm) particulate
- Vertical installations of pneumatic transfer lines
- Pipelines sized 3" - 6" (76 mm – 152 mm)
- USDA Dairy Accepted.
- Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Patents approved and patents pending.
- Full safety warning and video.