Liquid Pressure Pipeline Separators
EFFICIENT MAGNETIC SEPARATION WITHOUT LEAKS, BLOCKAGES, OR DISTORTION
The Magnattack® RE80®HT Liquid Pressure Pipeline Separator is engineered to efficiently extract magnetic fragments (including work-hardened stainless-steel) from liquid food lines such as soups, chocolate, sauces, dairy products, and so on.
The system features a single or double set of powerful RE80®HT +11,000 Gauss magnet elements which intercept the flow of product and securely retain foreign metal contaminants. The Liquid Pressure Pipeline Magnet can be used for both protection of critical processing equipment and final product security.
OVERCOMING DISADVANTAGES OF LIQUID TRAP MAGNETS
Following customer feedback relating to difficulty in handling bulk liquid magnet systems and the time taken to clean multiple finger pot magnets/liquid trap magnets, Magnattack® identified the need to develop a modernized magnetic separation solution for use in liquids.
After a period of R&D and testing, the Liquid Pressure Pipeline Magnet was found to be a more hygienic, efficient, and effective magnetic separation system. The system has since helped numerous other clients around the globe who have found conventional Liquid Trap Magnets unsuitable.
- Safe, efficient, hygienic
- Efficient separation without leaks, blockage, or distortion
- Minimal resistance to flow
- Maximum product to magnet contact
- Protection of expensive plant equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, and extruders from damage
- Magnet elements easily removed for convenient cleaning
- Increased product purity and food safety
- Reduced risk of contamination in final product, product recall, and brand name damage
- High-Intensity RE80®HT magnet elements for temperatures up to 302°F / 150°C
- Magnets perform at maximum strength in high-temperature liquid and CIP application
- Jacketed designs for heated product lines, such as chocolate
- Products with lumps up to approximately 0.4" (10 mm)
- Liquid products such as syrups, chocolate, soup, sauce, beverages, ice cream manufacturing, cheese processing, brine, fruit juice, food paste, etc
Thick, viscous slurries and emulsions, including pet food and meats – view the RE80®HT Emulsion & Slurry Pipeline Separator
- Pipelines 1" to 8" (25mm - 200mm) in size
- Incoming product/ingredient intakes
- Prior to processing equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, blenders, and mixers
- Final product, prior to packing
- Certified by HACCP International. Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Conforms to specification FSS6-1-2009.
- Patents pending.
- Full safety warning and video.
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.