INSPECT - PROTECT - PREVENT
Magnattack® Global manufactures a range of high-intensity Magnetic Probe Separators that are ideal for control of suppliers incoming ingredients supply. Magnetic Probes are perfect for use as Indicator Magnets and determining/identifying the presence of metal contamination in food products.
These Probe Magnets are available as single units or as part of complete magnetic separation systems.
Kits are also available for quick and easy probe installs into pipelines.
Available in 25mm, 35mm, 51mm, and 63mm diameters.
KEY BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS:
- RE80® or RE80®HT high strength magnet elements.
- Better combing action and retention of magnetics than plate magnets.
- Seal welded and vacuum encapsulated for extended magnet strength life.
- Available with most variations of fittings, including BSM, RJT, Tri-clamp, and BSP.
- Suited for all products - liquid and dry.
- Common use in pipelines, chutes, ducting, and a wide variety of other installs.
RE80® ACUTEX® PROBE MAGNETS
The first RE80® Acutex® Probe Magnet was created in 2014. The main benefits of the Acutex® Probe design consist of:
- A distinctive shape that reduces the risk of product bridging/build-up and consequential product stream blockage. Product bridging and build-up increase the likelihood of collected metal re-contaminating the product stream, so it is critical that this risk is minimized where possible.
- Allows product to flow smoothly around the magnet with minimal impact on the product characteristics. The teardrop shape also helps to direct the captured magnetics to the back of the probe, where they are retained on the magnet away from the flow - again, reducing the risk of re-contamination.
- Minimal impact on line pressure, which may cause unwanted changes in product characteristics, particle sizes/shapes, and viscosity.
- Effectiveness in highly viscous products, where the probe edge separates the flow and enables maximum product to magnet coverage to be achieved.
- Extremely aerodynamic transition of product flow and magnetic fragment retention area in dry applications where product is conveyed pneumatically. This due to the special contour of the probe.
- Highly sanitary design.
The Acutex® Probe can be used effectively on its own as an Indicator Magnet or in the following magnetic separators:
For more information please fill out the Proposal Form on the side of this page or contact us here.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning here.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Probe Magnets Technical Data Sheet (Coming Soon)|
We’re always ready to help. Email us here and a Magnattack® technician will reach out shortly to discuss your requirements.