Separation Bars & Rollers
EXTRACT, PREVENT, SATISFY.
Magnattack™ RE80™ Separation Bars and Rollers are designed to split the flow of the product and maximize product-to-magnet contact. These magnets effectively extract splinters of stainless steel, magnetic stone fragments, and >98% of tramp iron and ferrous fines from dry products.
The Rollers/Bars can be rotated 180° to view collected contaminants when mounted on a bearing.
Available in 35mm, 51mm, and 63mm diameters.
Key benefits & features:
- Powered by proven ultra-high energy RE80™ magnet elements, offering +11,000 gauss strength.
- Larger diameter bar size for increased separation efficiency when compared to conventional bar magnets.
- Simple to clean regularly
- Does not cause bridging
- Seal welded and vacuum encapsulated for extended magnet strength life.
- High strength extraction of foreign contamination for food safety.
- Protect brand reputation and integrity
- Superior separation efficiency and product purity
- Safe removal of metal contamination including work-hardened stainless-steel and stone
Applications & install options:
- Cereals, vegetable processes, frozen foods, pet food, and other conveyed products.
- Perfect for installing at the point of discharge at the end of conveyors.
- Optional complete bracketry systems for easy handling – allows operators to lift out and away from the process flow for cleaning.This reduces risk of recontamination.
- Can be mounted in bearings, stauff clamps, or simple ‘U’ brackets
Certified by HACCP International. Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Separation Bars & Rollers Technical Data Sheet (Coming Soon)|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Talk to a metal fragment control expert or request a quotation today! Simply fill out the email form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.