Round Pipe Separator
REDUCE METAL CONTAMINATION RISKS, INCREASE FOOD SAFETY
The Magnattack® Round Pipe Separator features high-intensity RE80® magnet element/s configured to remove weakly magnetic contaminants from powder and dry product processing lines. This helps to improve the purity of your product and protect your brand against foreign contamination complaints.
The +11,000 gauss magnet is specially designed with extra high strength at the base of the magnet - this is the point at which metal contamination typically passes through the pipe in these types of applications. This extra strength and positioning ensures that magnetic fragments are less likely to pass through.
Bellied and straight-tube Round Pipe Separators are available, to suit your individual requirements.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Round Pipe Separator Technical Data Sheet|
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Protect brand reputation and integrity
- Superior separation efficiency and product purity
- Safe removal of metal contamination including work-hardened stainless-steel and stone
- Designed for CIP cleaning - no ponding of product or CIP fluids.
- Certified >RA-1 Product Surface Roughness.
- Sanitary SS Dairy or Food Grade
- Single or double entry magnet options.
- High-intensity RE80® and RE80®HT magnet elements
- Certified to +11,000 Gauss
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS
- Sensitive powder applications such as dairy and pharmaceuticals.
- Suits abrasive granulated products such as sugar, lactose, and salt.
- Powders of up to 0.6" / 16mm particulate.
- Vertical or sloping pipeline installations in gravity, blow, or vacuum lines.
- Cost effective solution for 1"-6"/25mm-152mm lines.
- Endorsed by HACCP International. Designed in accordance with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- USDA Dairy Accepted models available
- Conforms to specification FSS6-1-2009.
- Patents Pending
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.
MJN, Tatura Site
In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from Magnattack™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...