Horizontal Pipeline Separator
REDUCE METAL CONTAMINATION RISKS, INCREASE FOOD SAFETY
The Magnattack® Horizontal Pipeline Separator (HPL) features a single or double set of high-intensity RE80® magnet elements, configured to remove weak magnetic contamination from powder and liquid processing lines. This helps to improve the purity of your product and protect your brand against foreign contamination complaints.
The HPL is available with our special RE80®️ Acutex® Probe Magnets for optimum flow of product and retention of weak magnetic fragments.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Horizontal Pipeline Separator Technical Data Sheet|
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Protect brand reputation and integrity
- Superior separation efficiency and product purity
- Safe removal of metal contamination including work-hardened stainless-steel and stone
- Sanitary - the eccentric housing prevents ponding of CIP fluids, product, and dead material
- RE80® +11,000 high gauss magnetics incorporating vacuum encapsulation for longer strength life
- Extra-high gauss on the base of the magnet for maximum collection of fragments where they are most likely to be found in horizontal/sloping applications.
- Styles for self-minimization of magnet wear
- Sanitary SS food grade to current standards
- Single or double top entry magnet to customer requirements.
- High-intensity RE80® and RE80®HT magnet elements
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS
- Dairy powder, pharmaceutical powders, liquids, ingredient manufacture, flour, and bakery products.
- Styles to suit highly-abrasive powders and liquids.
- Products up to 0.6” / 16 mm particulate
- Improved separation in horizontal or sloping pipelines
- Blow, vacuum, or pump lines
- Endorsed by HACCP International. Designed in accordance with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.
MJN, Tatura Site
In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from Magnattack™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...