Magnet Filter Combinations
HYGEINIC SEPARATION IN LIQUID LINES
The Magnattack® RE80®HT Magnet Filter Combo (MFC) provides a unique solution which attracts and retains fine microscopic metal contamination that escapes filters. The system is designed to complement foreign body control and provides an excellent measure for identification and analysis of collected metal contaminants.
The MFC design combines 316SS fine filtering systems and a high-temperature resistant RE80®HT magnet element which intercepts the flow of the product with minimal resistance and, at the same time, provides maximum product-to-magnet contact.
Key benefits & features:
- Extraction of magnetic fragments, work hardened stainless steel, and stone particles in viscous and non-viscous liquid food products.
- Protection of product security, brand name and expensive equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, and other highly sensitive equipment against damage caused by the entry of foreign contamination.
- Reduces risk to final product security.
- Easy and convenient cleaning with single large diameter, high-intensity magnet element.
- Efficient magnetic separation without leaks, blockage, or distortion.
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation
Applications & install options:
- Sensitive liquids such as soups, syrups, chocolate, beverages, edible oils, ketchup, and pet food slurries.
- Accommodates any size filter requirements.
- Suitable for 1” to 4” pipelines (25 mm – 102 mm)
- Jacketing available where specified.
- Product & CIP cleaning temperatures to 302°F / 150°C.
Certified by HACCP International. Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Magnet Filter Combination Technical Data Sheet|
We’re always ready to help. Email us here and a Magnattack® technician will reach out shortly to discuss your requirements.