Spices & Condiments
BE IN CONTROL! REDUCE RISK AND IMPROVE QUALITY.
Magnattack® Global's experience in this industry has shown that spices and condiments inherently contain high volumes of metal contaminants including magnetic stone fragments and other tiny metallic objects.
The risk of this contamination is increased when spices are added to other ingredients, so adequate protection is essential in bag dumps, ingredient posing, weigh out, bag filling, and bulk filling areas. It is essential to ensure risk of metal in outgoing product is minimized.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SELECTING A MAGNET FOR SPICES & CONDIMENTS:
- Is the magnet resistant to abrasion?
- Can magnets be installed in bag opening or ingredient tip areas in such a way that identification of potential metal contamination can be determined and measures are put in place with your suppliers to reduce metal contamination?
Can it be accessed easily for frequent cleaning?
- Can the magnet be cleaned easily without risk of injury to the operator?
- Will product-to-magnet coverage (>80%) as specified in current HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 be sufficient, without causing any blockage?
- Is the magnet certified by HACCP International and compliant to Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010?
- What means are used to reduce demagnetization over time?
- Is the magnet supplied with adequate certified documentation and compliance certificates?
MAGNATTACK® EQUIPMENT BEST SUITED TO THESE APPLICATIONS:
- Ingredient Test Magnets
- Bulk Bag Outlet Magnets
- Grate Magnets
- Outlet magnets
- Rapidclean® Easy-Clean Grate Magnets
- Spherical Blowline Separators
- Mag-Ram® Self-Cleaning Magnets
- Probe Magnets
Patents and patents pending.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
We’re always ready to help. Email us here and a Magnattack® technician will reach out shortly to discuss your requirements.