Fruit & Vegetable Processing, Salad Mixes
PROVEN SOLUTIONS TO REDUCE RISKS!
Salad mixes, leafy vegetables, frozen/diced fruit and vegetables are at risk of very fine metal fragments which often result from damage to dicers/slicing equipment, moving parts, and external sources such as raw materials.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SELECTING A MAGNET FOR FRUIT & VEGE APPLICATIONS:
- Do you have quality magnet systems immediately after equipment with cutting blades such as Urschel dicers and grating equipment?
- Are your magnets configured to properly cover the flow of product and retain weakly magnetic fragments against the flow of large chunky or leafy products...without restricting the flow or causing blockages?
- Is the temperature rating on the magnet adequate for the required application?
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple and effective to clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such as RE80™) to ensure longevity and maintaining of the magnet strength?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards (e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adeqaute certification?
MAGNATTACK™ EQUIPMENT BEST SUITED TO THIS APPLICATION:
- High-intensity Separation Shafts
- Round Nose Dimple Plates
- RAPIDCLEAN™ Easy-Clean Grate Magnets
- Magnetic Probes
Patents and patents pending.
H.J. Heinz Company
"Bill, we certainly appreciated the fact that you responded so well to our concerns, that is great customer service. Not only have you dealt promptly and efficiently with our issue, but have listened and responded to our questions also. Providing ...
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
Press Releases & Case Studies
Talk to a metal fragment control expert or request a quotation today! Simply fill out the email form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.