WHO IS MAGNATTACK™ GLOBAL?
MAGNATTACK™ Global is a family-owned and operated company specialising in the design and manufacture of magnetic separation equipment for the food processing industry. The company has had valuable first-hand experience in the field since 1969, when it began as WJB Engineering.
Our manufacturing facility and Global Headquarters is located in NSW, Australia, while our US Headquarters is situated in Chicago, IL. MAGNATTACK™ equipment is also available through our distributor network.
MAGNATTACK™ SOLUTIONS FOR METAL FRAGMENT CONTROL
The majority of MAGNATTACK™ equipment solutions are a direct result of issues experienced by clients with existing technology. The MAGNATTACK™ Research & Development Team was able to work with the customer to create solutions that met their requirement, and consequently, the requirements of many other food processing companies.
This solution-based equipment range evolves and grows over time, in order to address current customer requirements and meet industry standards. Ongoing research is continuously conducted by our team — a proactive approach to ensure we are able to understand and address our customers needs to the highest level possible.
All applications are individually assessed before recommendations are given and equipment is made to suit. MAGNATTACK™ equipment is predominately manufactured with proprietary RE80™ magnet circuit technology, which ensures magnet strength life and separation efficiency is maintained for many years. RE80™ is the guarantee that our equipment does not contain inferior lower cost rare earth magnets.
All MAGNATTACK™ equipment is fully-manufactured in Australia.
WHAT CAN MAGNATTACK™ DO FOR YOU?
Metal fragment contamination control is
a high priority of all food processors.
MAGNATTACK™ solutions are aimed to enhance your food safety controls and compliment your metal detectors and x-ray equipment to ensure your product is free from foreign metal contamination.
Working with you to reduce risks such as:
- Financial loss.
- Brand name damage.
- Food safety risks.
- Metal detector nuisance trips.
- WHS/OSHA risks.
- Product wastage.
- Dust & powder explosions caused by tramp iron.
- Damage to expensive plant equipment.
You are valued - we help you with:
- Satisfying and achieving standards.
- Maintaining effective magnet strength.
- Easier magnet cleaning.
- Achieving magnetic coverage without product hang-up.
- Implementing innovative risk reductions.
- Reducing downtime.
- Reducing cleaning required by operators.
- To value our customers and work directly with the food industry to address individual applications to ensure we understand the customers' needs.
- To benefit our customers and provide a positive contribution to product security and food safety.
- To deliver quality, innovative and endorsed magnetic separation equipment solutions.
- To ensure our advice, designs and equipment comply with HACCP International Standard 0909 MAGSEP 1-2010.
- To continue essential R&D to provide efficient, simple and versatile solutions for real metal fragment contamination issues that exist.
THE MAGNATTACK™ DIFFERENCE
- Patented RE80™ Magnet technology.
- Certified strength with a minimum of 11,000 gauss.
- Maximised magnet strength life via resin encapsulation under vacuum during the manufacturing process.
- Maximum product coverage to suit your application.
- Equipment that conforms with HACCP International Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010.
- Technical support from our experienced team, during both the pre assessment and after install stages.
- Pole spacings to provide adequate extraction and retention of magnetics, in conformance with the above mentioned standard.
- Half a century of experience in critical food safety, metal fragment control application, support & advice.
WHAT OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS SAY
Food Safety – The condition which enables us to ensure the people who eat our food do not have to do anything except enjoy it.
When I was asked if I would be prepared to make a comment about MAGNATTACK™'s product and service, I said it would be a pleasure. 17 years ago, MAGNATTACK™ supplied us with one of their Spherical Pneumatic transfer magnets. After all t...
High level of expertise, on-site presence and service to the dairy industry
Since 2004 Magnattack Global has provided us with solutions to metal fragment control in both supply of equipment and yearly magnet validations. Magnattack is a source of exceptional quality separation systems and pride themselves o...
Brian Winterton - Technical Quality ManagerRead more...
Click here to visit the MAG-RAM™ page
Click here to read more about sensitive dairy applications
MAG-RAM™ Self Cleaning Magnets – More efficient to other magnetic separators
We have been working with MAGNATTACK™ for the past decade and have installed multiple MAG-RAM™ self-cleaning grate magnets throughout our plants. These units have proved very useful in reducing downtime ca...
Brendan Breust - Reliability Manager (Victoria & Tasmania)
July 2016Read more...
DAIRY – High quality, innovative solutions for Sanitary Dairy applications
In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from MAGNATTACK™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...
Peter Johnson - MJN, Tatura Site
September 2016Read more...
MAGNATTACK Separation Equipment is endorsed under the HACCP Foreign Body Identification category.
Selected MAGNATTACK™ models proved suitable for sanitary, hygienic dairy & powder applications.
Components of selected MAGNATTACK™ separators have been officially CE-marked by EMC Technologies.