Spices & Condiments
BE IN CONTROL! REDUCE RISK AND IMPROVE QUALITY.
MAGNATTACK™ Global's experience in this industry has shown that spices and condiments inherently contain high volumes of metal contaminates including magnetic stone fragments and other tiny metallic objects.
The risk of this contamination is increased when spices are added to other ingredients, so adequate protection is essential in bag dumps, ingredient posing, weigh out, bag filling, and bulk filling areas. It is essential to ensure risk of metal in outgoing product is minimised.
Important Considerations when Selecting a Magnet for Spice & Condiment Applications:
- Is the magnet resistant to abrasion?
- Can magnets be installed in bag opening or ingredient tip areas in such a way that identification of potential metal contamination can be determined and measures are put in place with your suppliers to reduce metal contamination?
- Can it be accessed easily for frequent cleaning?
- Can the magnet be cleaned easily without risk of injury to the operator?
- Will product-to-magnet coverage (+80%) as specified in current HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 be sufficient, without causing any blockage?
- Is the magnet certified by HACCP International and compliant to Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010?
- What means are used to reduce demagnetization over time?
- Is the magnet supplied with proper certified documentation and compliance certificates?
- Are cleaning methods such that don't inherently cause long term maintenance headaches?
MAGNATTACK™ Equipment Best Suited to Spice & Condiment Applications:
- Ingredient Test Magnets
- Bulk Bag Outlet Magnets
- Grate Magnets
- Outlet magnets
- RAPIDCLEAN™ Easy-Clean Grate Magnets
- SPHERICAL™ Blowline Separator
- MAG-RAM™ Self-Cleaning Magnets
- Probe Magnets
Patents and patents pending.
|MAG-RAM™ Self-Cleaning Separator Technical Data Sheet|
|RAPIDCLEAN™ Grate Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
|SPHERICAL™ Pneumatic Transfer Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.