This month, the Mag-Ram Automatic Self-Cleaning Separator celebrates its 10th year of innovative magnetic separation and advanced foreign metal fragment control.
In this article, we take a look at the key features and advantages of the Mag-Ram that have contributed to its high success level in the food processing industry.
Key advantages of the Mag-Ram include:
- Increased product purity, security, and food safety
- Reduced risk of contamination in the final product
- Reduced risk of food recall
- Protection of brand name and reputation
- Protection of consumers against injury caused by consumption of a contaminated food product
- Protection of critical processing equipment against damage caused by entry of metal, including reduced risk of explosion caused by metal sparks (e.g. in milling operations)
- Sanitary magnetic separation, no need for operator interaction
- Reduced safety risks associated with handling/manually cleaning heavy grates
DESIGNED TO OVERCOME EXISTING PROBLEMS WITH CONVENTIONAL SELF-CLEANING GRATE MAGNETS
The Mag-Ram was initially designed to overcome issues experienced with other self-cleaning magnets designs in the market, that consisted of whole magnet rows being pulled through common wiper seals by external air cylinders. These types of systems have historically tended to have consistent maintenance issues.
The Mag-Ram effectively overcomes these issues with single Ram (or magnet bar) cleaning, and doing so has provided more sanitary, safer, and very effective magnetic separation for numerous food manufacturers around the globe.
Here are some examples of how the Mag-Ram provides superior magnetic separation and overcomes many issues experienced with conventional automatic/self-cleaning magnet designs.
SAFER AND MORE EFFICIENT THAN MANUAL-CLEAN GRATE MAGNETS
Aside from overcoming the problems of other self-cleaning magnets, the Mag-Ram is a valuable and worthwhile alternative to manual-clean grate magnets.
If you're looking for a magnet that will decrease downtime, increase product security, and reduce operator safety risks, then the Mag-Ram could well be the answer!
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS OF THE MAG-RAM SYSTEM
The Mag-Ram Self Cleaning Separator is a versatile and robust machine. The system has had success in a wide variety of applications - from incoming to out loading, and dairy powders to pet food.
Contact one of our trained and experienced technicians today to find out how you can improve your foreign metal fragment control with the Mag-Ram Self Cleaning Separator.
Please fill out the email form on our contact us page and a technician will respond within 24 hours.
The Mag-Ram is widely patented in Australia, New Zealand, North America, and Europe.