Grate & Grid Magnets
OPTIMIZE COVERAGE AND REDUCE RISK
Magnattack Magnetic Grates and Grid Separators are a commonly used method of extracting magnetic fragments from hoppers, chutes, ducts, and packing outlets. The grid or grate style configuration allows for the product to 'cascade' through the assembly of high-strength magnetic bars. The product comes in direct contact with the bars and magnetic contamination is washed to the underside of the bars where the contaminants are safely retained until the magnet is cleaned.
Based on certain product types, flow rates, and metal contamination types, consideration should be given to bar diameter, bar spacing and bar construction, abrasion resistance, hygiene, and a number of other factors.
MAGNATTACK RE80 GRATES & GRIDS RANGE
- Square/rectangular grates
- Circular grates
- Grates in housing
- Center-support style grates (square/circular)
- Rapidclean Grates In Housing
- Mag-Ram Automatic Self-Cleaning Grate Magnets.
Custom built grates to suit your individual application – please contact us.
KEY FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- RE80™ +10,000 gauss magnet technology ensures high-strength and quality
- Easy removal and cleaning
- Push tool cleaning options available
- No frame options – easy cleaning and less obstruction to flow
- Lightweight and safe for operators to handle, remove, and clean
- Endorsed by HACCP International for use in sensitive food safety applications
- Free-flowing products
- Dry products such as coffee, rice, grain, flour, seeds, sugar, spices, etc
- Wet products such as fruit, vegetables, salad mixes, coleslaws, etc
- Inlet and outlet of hoppers
- Base of chutes / ducting
- Lift-out style for conical hoppers and outlets accessible from above
- Above packers on packing outlets
- Sifter discharges
- Before high impact and damage susceptible machinery – may be used to reduce risk of dust explosion caused by high impact machinery (e.g. in flour milling applications).
Note: Grate style magnets are not recommended for pneumatic transfer applications where bars are installed transverse to product flow. Other proven methods are far more efficient in blowline and vacuum lines – click here for more information.
Endorsed by HACCP International. Designed in accordance with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
USDA Dairy Accepted models available.
Patents approved and patents pending.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Grate & Grid Magnets Technical Data Sheet (Coming Soon)|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Talk to a metal fragment control expert or request a quotation today! Simply fill out the email form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.