Lab Test Magnets
ESSENTIAL FOR EVERY FOOD SAFETY LAB
The Magnattack® Lab Test Magnets feature a high-strength RE80® >10,000 gauss magnet for a reliable indication of weakly magnetics, stainless steel fragments, and magnetic stone in food products – including flour, grain, dry ingredients, and liquids.
The high magnetic force is contained within the Lab Test canister for safe storage in a lab environment whilst the magnet is not in use.
Available in 2 Sizes:
- Mini Lab Test Magnet.
- Standard Lab Test Magnet.
- Effective use in liquid food products.
- Raw material ingredient control.
- Final protection CCP magnet for depositors or pack outlets.
- Effective collection of data to establish normal levels of metal contamination.
- Early detection of abnormal metal findings.
- Easy to remove, inspect, and clean.
- Protect consumers.
- Improve efficiency.
- Reduce metal fragment contamination risks.
- Suits service temperatures up to 150°C/302°F.
- Hydrostatic pressure tested to 400 PSI.
- RE80® and RE80®HT magnet elements for 302°F/150°C.
- Allows you to test if a substance is magnetic.
- Probe or suspend into products for testing.
- Quick cleaning sleeve.
- Locate foreign matter rejected by Metal Detectors.
- Concentration of collected magnetic contamination for interpretation.
- Cleaning of other magnets.
- Testing of samples
- Endorsed by HACCP International. Designed in accordance with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Patents Pending
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.