High-Intensity Liquid Pressure Pipeline Separators
HYGIENIC - EFFECTIVE - APPROVED
Following customer feedback relating to difficulty in handling bulk liquid magnet systems and the time taken to clean multiple finger pot magnets, MAGNATTACK™ identified the need to develop a modernized magnetic separation solution for use in liquid lines.
The MAGNATTACK™ Liquid Pressure Pipeline System features double or single RE80™ +11,000 gauss magnet elements. These magnets are designed to intercept the flow of liquid products then extract and retain foreign magnetic fragments such as work hardened stainless steel and stone particles, fine wear fragments, and rust.
The Liquid Pressure Pipeline Separator is safe, efficient, hygienic, and easy to clean.
The system consists of a special pressure vessel housing design that is hydrostatic pressure tested to 400 PSI. A certificate is provided with every supply.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Efficient magnetic separation for food safety without leaks, blockage, or distortion.
- Protection of expensive plant equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, and extruders against damage from magnetic fragments and stones.
- Magnets perform at maximum strength in high-temperature liquid and CIP applications. RE80™HT magnet elements for temperatures up to 302°F / 150°C.
- Magnet elements easily removed for convenient cleaning.
- Efficient metal fragment control for effective food safety and product purity.
FINGER POT MAGNETS VS PPS SYSTEMS - WHY SHOULD YOU UPGRADE?
- Low cost and easy installation of Liquid PPS Systems
- Liquid PPS Systems are lightweight and easy to access
- Finger Pot Magnets present cleaning difficulties due to numerous 1" bars (typically 5-7 fingers). This can be unhygienic and potentially dangerous. MAGNATTACK™ Liquid PPS Systems feature only 2 x larger probes, therefore reducing cleaning and downtime. This system can be CIP cleaned prior to cleaning of magnets.
- 'Dead zone' in Finger Pot Magnets provides a space for contaminants and product to rest – this is unhygienic and risks magnetic contamination returning to the product flow. The sanitary construction of the Liquid PPS System and high-intensity magnet elements installed at right angles eliminate dead zone and increase magnetic separation efficiency, with over 80% coverage of product stream as required by Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010.
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Suitable for products with lumps up to approximately 0.4" / 10 mm
- Worldwide appreciation and successful installations in lines such as syrups, chocolate, soup, sauce, beverages, viscous pet food slurries, ice cream manufacturing, cheese processing, pie manufacturing, brine, fruit juice, and food paste (to name a few).
- Suitable for pipelines 1" to 8" (25mm - 200mm) in size.
- Jacketed designs for chocolate applications.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Conforms to specification FSS6-1-2009.
|Liquid Pressure Pipeline Separator Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments. - July 2016|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.