Magnetic Mats & Swarf Control Solutions
CONTROL HAZARDS - REDUCE RISK - INCREASE AWARENESS.
MAGNATTACK™ Global has developed a unique range of magnetic mat systems to reduce the risk of ferrous contamination from entering sensitive processing and workshop areas via foot traffic.
The Magnetic Mats are most commonly installed at the entry and exit of factories, workshops, and work areas.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by MAGNATTACK™ Global.
KEY BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES:
- Effectively capture and retain ferrous contamination such as magnetic shavings, metal chips, fine wear iron, rust, magnetic stone, and other magnetic swarf.
- Enhance and improve food safety controls.
- Provides an excellent indication and monitor for unwanted workshop metal content.
- Excellent addition to Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Easy to install.
Easy to clean with the optional MAGNATTACK™ Magnetic Mat Roller.
- Low maintenance.
MAGNATTACK™ TRANSFER CONTROL MAT:
- Hygienic and long wearing top mat – treated with a special formula to maximize mat life.
- Durable polyurethane ramp surrounds the assembly to prevent a trip hazard.
- Overall size: 35” to 27” (895 x 690 mm).
- Weight: 64 lb./29 kg.
MAGNATTACK™ SHUFFLE MAT:
- Better cleaning of underneath footwear due to hundreds of reinforced dimply nodules which are molded into the durable polyurethane top mat.
- Perfect for narrow doorways, entry lobbies, and red line areas.
- Waterproof and hygienic.
- Overall size: 21”/540 mm diameter.
- Lightweight: 17 lb./8 kg.
For more information please fill out the Proposal Form on the side of this page or contact us here.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning here.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Bakery - Southern QLD, Australia
"The Magnetic Mat system is a truly awesome development. We used this mat during a period of maintenance and projects in the factory and we were shocked at how much metal was stopped by the Mats, and that didn"t get into the producti...
|Magnetic Mats Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments - July 2016|
|MAGNATTACK™ Global provides solution to metal fragments being walked into sensitive food production areas - August 2013|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.