Rapidclean® Finger Pot Magnets / Liquid Trap Magnets
EXTRACTION OF METAL FINES & FRAGMENTS FROM LIQUID LINES
Multi-Finger Rapidclean® Pot Magnets (also referred to as 'Liquid Trap Magnets' or 'Inline Magnetic Traps') provide a trap in which liquid must pass through. High-strength RE80® magnet fingers are inserted into the stream to attract and retain foreign metal fragments, with maximum product stream coverage. These systems are designed to be more efficient and easy to clean than older-style magnetic traps/multi-finger pot magnets.
- High-strength RE80® magnet elements
- Model available for service temperatures and CIP cleaning to 150°C/302°F
- High product-to-magnet coverage
- Non-leaking and easy to reseal
- Hygienic push-tool cleaning method
- Reduced WHS/OSHA issues
- Sanitary design allows for easy removal and cleaning of bars without operator hand contact (push tool cleaning method)
- Hydrostatic pressure tested to 400 PSI
- Sanitary Guide Spider to assist with removal and replacing of magnet lids for cleaning
- Liquid products
- Vacuum and pressure lines
- 1" - 12" pipelines
- Endorsed by HACCP International
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets.
- Full safety warning and video.
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.