Pallecon Outlet & Tote Magnets
INSPECT - PREVENT - CORRECT
Mostly used in raw product applications, Magnattack® RE80® Outlet/Tote Magnets provide effective indication and retention of metal fragments from liquids as they exit/discharge from Tote bins, large containers, and Pallecons.
As metal fragments are often present in a wide variety of liquids such as oils, chocolate, egg whites, and syrups, amongst others, these magnets enable thorough inspection and control of incoming/outgoing materials and early detection so that suppliers or customers can be notified of any foreign metal concerns.
Inlet/outlet fitting options to suit individual applications.
- Effective use in liquid food products.
- Raw material ingredient control.
- Final protection CCP magnet for depositors or pack outlets.
- Effective collection of data to establish normal levels of metal contamination.
- Early detection of abnormal metal findings.
- Easy to remove, inspect, and clean.
- Protect consumers.
- Improve efficiency.
- Reduce metal fragment contamination risks.
- Suits service temperatures up to 150°C/302°F.
- Hydrostatic pressure tested to 400 PSI.
- Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Full safety warning and video.