Maximum protection from staples!
MAGNATTACK® Grape Receival Bin Magnets are essential items for wineries to protect crushers, de-stemmers, and pumps from a variety of tramp iron contaminants. In these applications, the most common forms of magnetic contamination include ferrous staples, wire, and wear particles from harvesters and other machinery.
Advantages & Applications
- Must-pump protection.
- Protection of crushers and screw flights.
- Compliments harvester magnets.
- Reduces plant & production downtime – especially in busy vintage seasons!
- Prevent damage to expensive equipment.
- Foreign metal contamination risk reduction.
New! DIMPLE-MAG® Magnetic Extraction System - the answer to your build-up & bridging issues!
- Features a specially designed dimple lead plate and 1 x high-intensity 10,000+ gauss RE80® separation bar.
- Separation bar improves the capture of magnetics and flow characteristics.
- Designed to effectively prevent product build-up and vine debris becoming entangled and causing blockages.
- Versatile fitment options: Install to augur or chute outlets, or suspend from conveyor discharge locations.
Multi-finger style receival bin magnet
- Robust design for high-impact locations.
- Special anti-wear options.
- Installed under the auger outlet on a heavy duty adjustable mounting.
- Features multiple high-intensity 10,000+ gauss RE80® Finger Bars.
- Adjustable to suit variable dimension, tonnage, and product characteristics.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.