Round Pipe Separator
SANITARY - AERODYNAMIC - APPROVED
The MAGNATTACK™ Round Pipe Separator features a high-intensity RE80™ magnet element configured to remove weak magnetic contamination from powder and processing lines. This helps to improve the purity of your product and protect your brand against foreign contamination complaints.
The 10-11,000 gauss magnet is specially designed with extra high strength at the base of the magnet - this is the point at which metal contamination typically passes through the pipe in these types of applications. This extra strength and positioning ensures that magnetic fragments are less likely to pass through.
MAGNATTACK™ manufactures both single and double belly Round Pipe Separators, depending on individual customer applications.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Designed for CIP cleaning - no ponding of product or CIP fluids.
- Certified >RA-1 Product Surface Roughness.
- Sanitary SS Dairy or Food Grade
- Single or double entry magnet options.
- USDA Accepted.
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Specially designed for sensitive powder & liquid applicatios such as dairy and pharmaceuticals.
- Suits abrasive granulated products such as sugar, lactose, and salt.
- Powders of up to 0.6" / 16mm particulate.
- Vertical or sloping pipeline installations in gravity, blow, or vacuum lines.
- Cost effective solution for 1"-6"/25mm-152mm lines .
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Conforms to specification FSS6-1-2009.
MJN, Tatura Site
“In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from MAGNATTACK™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...
Round Pipe Separator Media
|Round Pipe Separator Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments. - July 2016|
|MAGNATTACK™ announces USDA approval. - September 2015|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.