SPHERICAL Pneumatic Transfer Magnets
World Class 12,000 Gauss Retention Efficiency – Proven Globally!
The aerodynamically designed MAGNATTACK™ SPHERICAL Separator provides a unique solution to the highly efficient separation of foreign metal contamination in powder applications without experiencing bulk density problems.
The SPHERICAL Separator was extensively inspected by the Centre for Bulk Solids, a world-renowned bulk solids consultation center, and results showed little to nil impact on bulk density.
The magnet has also been found to be superior to original probe, bar and blowline installations inserted transverse to the product flow. This is acheived by providing a large surface area for retention of weak magnetic fragments on the back of the magnetic sphere, which is outside of product as the powder/product exits the chamber.
The high gauss magnet reduces risk to final product security by effectively retaining metal fragments sized from large slivers down to very fine rust and magnetic dust.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Effective metal fragment control for food safety.
- Aerodynamic design prevents blockage of product and also minimizes product particle breakdown.
Provides a very useful indication and protection against incoming metal contamination – perfect for bakery applications such as incoming flour.
- Special design allows for optimum product stream coverage enabling highly efficient separation of weak to highly magnetic fragments.
- Optional special anti-abrasive feature extends magnet life (recommended for abrasive ingredients such as grain).
- Carefully designed and configured using only the highest grades of material for use in sensitive food applications around the world.
- Used in both dense and dilute/lean phase blowlines.
BULLET MAGNETS VS. SPHERICAL MAGNETS - THE ADVANTAGES OF UPGRADING:
- Low-cost installation upgrade and low maintenance
- Bullet magnets may pose serious safety risks when heavy doors are opened for cleaning. SPHERICAL units are provided with a cleaning station, accessory kit, and safety cable lock. The cleaning tools allow for easy, safe, and convenient cleaning and also assist with operator safety – lightweight and easily accessed.
- Superior magnetic force for extracting weakly magnetic fragments from high-velocity transfers.
- Much greater overall magnetic strength and field depth.
- Greater levels of hygeine in SPHERICAL design = no product build-up areas!
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Ideal for starch, powders, flours, and ingredients
- Popular in large flour mills and bakeries to magnetically clean product conveyed to bagging operations, bulk outloading, or direct filling of flour trucks.
- Dilute/lean and dense phase applications of 3" - 8" (75mm - 200mm) in size.
- Suitable for high velocity and large volume vertical installations in blow, vacuum, gravity, & pneumatic transfer lines
- Units designed for horizontal applications available (link to HPL page)
- USDA accepted units for dairy applications available (link to PTM page)
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Patents and patents pending.
MJN, Tatura Site
“In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from MAGNATTACK™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...
When I was asked if I would be prepared to make a comment about Magnattack’s product and service, I said it would be a pleasure. “17 years ago, MAGNATTACK™ supplied us with one of their Spherical Pneumatic transfer magnets....
Since 2004 Magnattack Global has provided us with solutions to metal fragment control in both supply of equipment and yearly magnet validations. Magnattack is a source of exceptional quality separation systems and pride themselves o...
|SPHERICAL™ Pneumatic Transfer Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.