Rotary Powder Separator
Sanitary. No Bridging And No Plugging
Rotary Grate Magnets are designed to remove ferrous and magnetic particles from product flows that tend to plug and bridge in stationary magnetic grates. The MAGNATTACK™ rotary action prevents the product from bridging the process stream whilst breaking apart soft lumps and sticky materials. By using unique RE80™ Bar Technology, the MAGNATTACK™ Rotary Magnet design also provides a superior product-to-magnet contact ratio in comparison to conventional grate magnets.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- >11,000 gauss MAGNATTACK™ RE80™ open-ended magnet rods with rotary action provides maximum separation efficiency.
- Sanitary - no more plugging of difficult to flow material, and no product build up areas!
- Magnets are cleaned completely out of the product zone to ensure recontamination risks are minimized.
- Ease of cleaning with Push Tool or pull disc cleaning feature.
- Save operator time when cleaning.
- Reduce WHS/OH&S risks – no more heavy lifting.
- Ultra-hygienic with USDA accepted models available
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Worldwide appreciation with proven installations in dairy food powders.
- Interior surfaces finished to USDA dairy guidelines.
- Shaft seals and wiper rings built from FDA plastics.
- Sanitary air purged shaft seals with integrated air service package.
- Customized inlet and outlet fittings including BFM™ fitting, flanged or round/square adapters.
For more information please fill out the Proposal Form on the side of this page or contact us here.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning here.
USDA Dairy Accepted.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Rotary Powder Separator Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Talk to a metal fragment control expert or request a quotation today! Simply fill out the email form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.