RAPIDCLEAN™ Easy-Clean Hygienic Magnetic Grate System
The revolutionary easy-clean hygienic magnetic grate system.
ROBUST. SAFE. COMPACT.
The RAPIDCLEAN™ system was custom designed by our R&D team to overcome disadvantages experienced by those in the food processing industry with conventional grate magnet technology. The RAPIDCLEAN™ overcomes WHS issues caused by heavy magnet equipment and difficult multi-bar cleaning designs.
MAGNATTACK™ developed an improved versatile grate magnet system designed to enhance metal fragment control and extraction of foreign body items for increased food safety. The system uses a combination of various bar diameters, door designs, and sizes to suit many variables.
MAGNATTACK™ have recently released a NEW Swing-Away Style RAPIDCLEAN™ to minimize spillage and assist with access to low headroom installations, whilst maintaining key hygienic and sanitary cleaning capabilities necessary in todays food and dairy requirements.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- High intensity RE80™ and RE80™HT magnet elements are seal welded and vacuum resin encapsulated to optimize strength life and magnetic retention over time – RE80™ magnet elements proven records of maintaining 10-11,000 gauss magnet strength for 12+ years.
- Captive drawer design and hygienic ledge-free interior housings prevent build-up and contamination of sensitive product.
- Blockage and flow problems solved with open-ended magnetic bars and optional adjustable bar centers – these allow for unexpected increased throughput and increased product-to-magnet coverage versatility.
- Self-supporting design – no heavy lifting required. This greatly reduces common WHS issues with operators handling, removing, and cleaning heavy grate magnets.
- Captive door closing devices prevent contamination risks with loose wing nuts and other door closing devices.
RAPIDCLEAN™ EASY-CLEAN ADVANTAGE:
- Single bar cleaning with the effective RAPIDCLEAN™ Push Tool ensures no risk of drawer jamming and also allows for versatility with adjustable bar centers. Jamming is a problem typically and regularly experienced with multi-bar cleaning methods.
- RE80™HT models are safe for use in high-temperature applications, with the ability to withstand cleaning temperatures of up to 150°C/302°F.
- RAPIDCLEAN™ quick-release magnetic door closure prevents high leakage of powder and product when opened for cleaning.
- Low maintenance and easy to inspect collected magnetic contamination
- Cleaning reinforced well outside of the product zone to avoid the risk of recontamination.
- A complimentary RAPIDCLEAN™ Push Tool is now provided with all RAPIDCLEAN™ units.
- Optional RAPIDCLEAN™ Cleaning Tray is available to assist with cleaning.
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Commonly installed in flour, rice and grain mills, sugar production, coffee processing, starch processing, bulk out-loading, and ingredients manufacture.
- USDA accepted models available for dairy and lactose powders, pharmaceutical powders, infant formulas, and other sensitive powders.
- Solutions for low headroom applications, with only 6.8"/175mm or less required!
- Optional vibrating motor retrofit assists with breaking up difficult-to-flow and sticky product.
- Offering increased product security on outgoing products, the RAPIDCLEAN™ can be installed on:
- Inlet of rotary valves
- Upstream of all packing operations and bulker filling
- Discharge of screw conveyors, elevators, flowveyors, and blenders
For more information please fill out the Proposal Form on the side of this page or contact us here.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning here.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Patents approved and patents pending.
Since 2004 Magnattack Global has provided us with solutions to metal fragment control in both supply of equipment and yearly magnet validations. Magnattack is a source of exceptional quality separation systems and pride themselves o...
MJN, Tatura Site
"In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from MAGNATTACK™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...
|RAPIDCLEAN™ Grate Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
|RAPIDCLEAN™ Grate Magnet for Dairy Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments - July 2016|
|MAGNATTACK™ announces USDA approval - September 2015|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.