Rapidclean® Grate Magnet In Housing
THE REVOLUTIONARY EASY-CLEAN HYGIENIC MAGNETIC SEPARATOR
ROBUST. SAFE. COMPACT.
The RE80® Rapidclean® Grate Magnet provides superior magnetic separation in dry food product lines such as flour, sugar, grain, and similar ingredients.
This grate-magnet-in-housing system was originally designed by the Magnattack® R&D team to overcome disadvantages experienced by existing conventional grate magnet technology in the food industry, including stainless-steel magnet sleeves, safety issues, and cleaning difficulties. It stands out from other grate magnet designs with its sanitary dust-tight housing and a cleaning operation that is performed wholly outside of the product stream, reducing recontamination risks.
The Rapidclean® system uses a combination of various bar diameters, door designs, and sizes to suit many variables. Units can be custom-made to suit your individual applications.
SWING-AWAY STYLE RAPIDCLEAN®
Swing-Away Style Rapidclean® Grates are designed to minimize spillage and assist with access to low headroom/limited space installations, whilst still maintaining key hygienic and sanitary cleaning capabilities necessary in food and dairy processing.
STAINLESS-STEEL SCREEN DRAWERS
Removable SS screen drawers are available to assist in filtering out large, non-magnetic contaminants from the product flow (for example, stray paper and other debris from intakes/paper bag dumping). The screen is positioned above the magnet bars and also assists with consistent distribution of product and reducing the effects of abrasion.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES
- Captive drawer design and hygienic ledge-free interior housings prevent build-up and contamination of sensitive product
- Blockage and flow problems solved with open-ended magnetic bars and optionally adjustable bar centers
- Flexible design allows for unexpected increased throughput
- Maximum product-to-magnet coverage
- Captive door closing devices prevent contamination risks
- Superior separation efficiency and product purity
- Safe removal of metal contamination including work-hardened stainless-steel and stone
- Prevention of damage to downstream processing equipment
- Protect brand reputation and integrity
- High-intensity RE80® and RE80®HT magnet elements
- Certified to +11,000 Gauss
- Dura-Slik® Abrasion-Reduction Technology to reduce wear in harsh applications
RAPIDCLEAN® EASY-CLEAN ADVANTAGE
- Single bar cleaning ensures no risk of drawer jamming – a problem typically and regularly experienced with multi-bar cleaning methods and sleeved grate magnets
- Ability to fully inspect magnet bars before they are returned to the product flow – essential for reducing recontamination risks and maintaining hygienic magnetic separation
- Withstands cleaning temperatures of up to 150°C/302°F
- Rapidclean® quick-release magnetic door closure prevents high leakage of powder and product when opened for cleaning
- Self-supporting & lightweight design – no heavy lifting required
- Low maintenance and easy to inspect collected magnetic contamination
- Cleaning reinforced well outside of the product zone to avoid the risk of recontamination
- The Rapidclean® Cleaning Tool & Tray assist with safe cleaning of magnet bars and collection of metal fragments
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS
- Dry ingredients such as flour, rice, and grain mills, sugar production, coffee processing, starch processing, bulk out-loading, and ingredients manufacture
- USDA accepted models available for dairy and lactose powders, pharmaceutical powders, infant formulas, and other sensitive products
- Solutions for low headroom applications, with only 6.8"/175mm or less required
- Optional vibrating motor retrofit assists with breaking up difficult-to-flow and sticky product
- Offering increased product security on outgoing products, the Rapidclean® can be installed
- At the inlet of rotary valves
- Upstream of all packing operations and bulker filling
- Discharge of screw conveyors, elevators, flowveyors, and blenders
- Prior to metal detectors (reduce rejection rate)
- Prior to expensive processing equipment (reduce damage and downtime for repair)
- Certified by HACCP International. Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- USDA Dairy Accepted.
- Patents approved and patents pending.
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.
Since 2004 Magnattack Global has provided us with solutions to metal fragment control in both supply of equipment and yearly magnet validations. Magnattack is a source of exceptional quality separation systems and pride themselves o...
MJN, Tatura Site
In my 3 years working for Mead Johnson based at Tatura I have dealt with the staff from Magnattack™ Global. They have responded to our Mead Johnson foreign matter mitigation programs with highly innovative, easily cleaned, ...