Meat Emulsion & Viscous Liquids
REMOVE FINE FRAGMENTS FROM VISCOUS PRODUCTS.
Remove weakly-magnetic fragments from meat emulsion, MDM, sausage mince, pet food, ground meat products, poultry, beef, viscous liquids and other similar products.
MAGNATTACK™ was recently called on by a major multinational pet food company (name withheld for confidentiality reasons) to assist with the design, trial and production of a special inline system to remove weakly-magnetic fragments (including work-hardened stainless steel fragments) from viscous meat emulsion.
MAGNATTACK™ developed this special system and successfully trialed it with the customer, who in turn commenced purchase of 25+ units for their European operations. The system was specially developed to suit the customer's safety key and interlock requirements.
Similar principles can be applied for other viscous products, e.g.:
- Pet food slurries
- Pie fill mixes
- Minced meat/ground beef
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS WHEN SELECTING MAGNETS FOR THESE APPLICATIONS:
- Is the magnet design sanitary and compliant?
- Is the magnet simple and effective to clean and maintain?
- Does the separator assembly comprise of high grade magnetics (such asRE80™) to ensure longevity and maintaining of magnet strength?
- What design criteria is in place to ensure effective magnetic separation is achieved without blockage of viscous material?
- What means are taken to ensure magnet strength is maintained over time?
- Does the magnet comply with current HACCP and best practice standards(e.g. 0909MAGSEP 1-2010)?
- Is the magnet supplied with adeqaute certification?
Patents and patents pending.
Documents & Technical Data Sheets
|Round Pipe Separator Technical Data Sheet|
|Achieving Efficient Magnetic Separation in Pet Food Slurries Whitepaper|
|Meat Emulsion & Slurry Pipeline Separator Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
Talk to a metal fragment control expert or request a quotation today! Simply fill out the email form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.