Spherical Pneumatic Transfer Magnet
POWERFUL & AERODYNAMIC METAL SEPARATION IN PNEUMATIC TRANSFER LINES
The aerodynamically designed Magnattack® Spherical Pneumatic Transfer Magnet provides a unique solution to the often-difficult task of separating metal fragments from high-velocity pneumatic transfers.
The Spherical Magnetic Separator was extensively inspected by the Centre for Bulk Solids, a world-renowned bulk solids consultation and trial facility, and results showed little to nil impact on bulk density.
The high gauss magnet reduces risk to final product security by effectively retaining metal fragments sized from large slivers down to very fine rust and magnetic dust, against high-velocity flows.
- Effective separation of foreign metal contamination in high-velocity powder applications without experiencing bulk density changes and pressure loss
- Aerodynamic design prevents blockage of product and minimizes product particle breakdown. Internals of housing are self-cleaning due to the aerodynamic design with no internal ledges
- Provides a very useful indication and protection against incoming metal contamination
- Optimum product stream coverage enabling highly efficient separation of weak to highly magnetic fragments
- Reduced risk of re-contamination. Due to the engineered spherical shape of the magnet, the captured material will tend to move around, by the flow of the product, to accumulate in the low-velocity region behind or around the back of the Sphere. This will increase the capability of the magnet to retain metal fragments and minimize cleaning frequency. In comparison, Bullet Magnets have a flat base or flat raised poles which often do not hold tightly enough to weakly magnetic fragments, therefore risk being dislodged and re-entering the product flow
- Dura-Slik® Abrasion Reduction Technology
- RE80® Magnet Technology
- 11-12,000 gauss strength (in comparison, most bullet and plate systems don’t exceed 7-8,000 gauss)
- The Spherical Magnet is a more effective, sanitary, and aerodynamic alternative to outdated Bullet Magnet designs. Many companies, such as mills and bakeries are making the switch to Spherical Magnets and reporting increased separation efficiency and metal retention yields. Overall, the Spherical system is smaller, lighter, stronger, and gives you a higher assurance of effective foreign metal fragment control.
- Ideal for starch, powders, flours, and dry ingredients
- Popular in flour mills and bakeries
Alternative inline magnet models available for USDA dairy applications.
- Incoming ingredients
- Prior to metal detectors
- Prior to critical processing equipment
- Prior to bagging operations, bulk out loading, or direct filling of trucks (e.g. flour trucks)
- Dilute/lean and dense phase applications of 3" - 8" (75mm - 200mm) in size.
- Suitable for high velocity and large volume vertical installations in blow, vacuum, gravity, & pneumatic transfer lines
- Designed in conformance to HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
- Full safety warning and video.
- Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Full safety warning and video.