Sanitary Powder Transfer Magnet
Efficient – Aerodynamic – Approved
The MAGNATTACK™ Powder Transfer Magnet (PTM) has been custom designed in answer to customers needs for a sanitary USDA-accepted model that suits sensitive dairy powder pneumatic transfer lines. The PTM incorporates key design features of the SPHERICAL Pneumatic Transfer Magnet, providing highly efficient separation of metal fragment contamination from sensitive dairy and pharmaceutical powders without experiencing bulk density or blockage problems.
The PTM features high-intensity RE80™ >11,000 gauss magnet elements configured to remove weak magnetic contamination and work hardened stainless steel fragments and stone, thus increasing food safety control and product purity.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Effective fragment control in high-velocity transfer lines
- Aerodynamically designed to minimize bulk density breakdown and blockage.This also ensures no ponding on product or CIP fluid.
- Sanitary SS Food Grade >RA-1 product surface finish to USDA specifications.
- High strength tear-shaped magnets (patents and patents pending) offer improved separation efficiency, aerodynamics, and optimum extraction of foreign metal contamination.
- Designed for CIP cleaning
- USDA accepted and certified.
APPLICATIONS & INSTALL OPTIONS:
- Ideal for sensitive powder applications in vertical installations of pneumatic transfer lines.
- Designed for dairy and powder applications such as pharmaceutical powders and infant formulas, but also successful in highly abrasive applications such as sugar.
- Suits pipelines sized 3"-6" (76 mm – 152 mm) with powders of up to 0.6" (16 mm) particulate.
- Similar designs available for liquid and emulsion applications.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
Patents approved and patents pending.
|Powder Transfer Magnet Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments. - July 2016|
|MAGNATTACK™ announces USDA approval. - September 2015|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.