MAXIMUM PROTECTION FROM VINE STAPLES
MAGNATTACK™ Grape Receival Bin Magnets are essential items for wineries to protect crushers, de-stemmers, pumps, and screw flights from a variety of tramp iron contaminants.
In these applications, the most common forms of magnetic contamination include ferrous staples, wire, and wear particles originating from harvesters and other machinery.
ADVANTAGES & APPLICATIONS:
- Must-pump protection.
- Protection of crushers and screw flights.
- Compliments harvester magnets.
- Reduces plant & production downtime – especially in busy vintage seasons!
- Prevents damage to expensive equipment.
- Foreign metal contamination risk reduction.
NEW! DIMPLE-MAG™ MAGNETIC EXTRACTION SYSTEM:
The answer to your build-up & bridging issues!
- Features a specially designed dimple lead plate and 1 x high-intensity >10,000 gauss RE80™ Separation Bar.
- Separation Bar improves the capture of magnetics and flow characteristics.
- Designed to effectively prevent product build-up and vine debris from becoming entangled and causing blockages.
- Versatile fitment options: install to augur/chute outlets or suspend from conveyor discharge locations.
MULTI-FINGER STYLE RECEIVAL BIN MAGNET:
- First designed by MAGNATTACK™ in the early 1990s.
- Robust design for high-impact locations.
- Special anti-wear options.
- Installed under the auger outlet on a heavy duty adjustable mounting.
- Features multiple high-intensity >10,000 gauss RE80™ Finger Bars.
- Adjustable to suit variable dimension, tonnage, and product characteristics.
Self cleaning designs now available for winery applications - please contact us for information.
For more information please fill out the Proposal Form on the side of this page or contact us here.
Caution: persons with cardiac pacemakers or other sensitive devices implanted in their bodies should not come within 300mm/12” of magnets. Read full safety warning here.
Fully compliant with HACCP International Food Safety Standard 0909MAGSEP 1-2010 for peace of mind and assurance of quality.
|Winery Magnets Technical Data Sheet|
Press Releases & Case Studies
|Metal fragment control for food safety, product security and brand protection - Detecting fine metal fragments - July 2016|
|Protection of wine processing equipment with Grape Receival Magnets - March 2013|
|Magnets for Wine Processing - November 2017|
Need a quote? Please fill in the form below and a qualified MAGNATTACK™ technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.